Friday, August 5, 2016

Welcome to my "New" Blog

I have been noticing for a while that most of my postings have been in reaction to pieces in National Catholic Reporter, mainly by Michael Sean Winters - who was once at America Magazine.  The easy responses were choking off the rest of my blog entries at xianleft.blogspot.com, so today I did a mass copy and deleted common records from one or the other blog.  I also created a separate blog for Capital Commentary by the Center of Public Justice - which may get me back into reading their stuff as well.  Comments on MSW and NCR will continue unabated, but check the Christian Left occassionally for fresh original content.  Of course, my comments here are original as well - and should be well worth your time to go back and read.  I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment