Thursday, August 4, 2016

Links for 08/04/16 | National Catholic Reporter

Links for 08/04/16 | National Catholic Reporter by MSW. MGB: If Wuerl was reasonable and discussed the Pope, I suspect that some in the K of C felt tortured.  Good.



Trump, Republican and racism would seem redundant as well.



I have never heard of Obama believing that he had any secret religious knowledge, so by definition he is not a gnostic.  His daughters might have even become Quakers during their time at Sidwell - and last I heard Sunday services were with his pastor at Camp David - kind of generic Protestant.  You would think Steubenville would get these distinctions - however, I suspect that they still have problems with German and Irish Catholics mixing romantically.  (If you don't get the reference, I will explain it).



I don't follow Newark.  The Archbishop who hosted the Catholic Charities National Gathering in 2001 was a gem, but I don't think that is the current ordinary - who I gather is below ordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment