Thursday, December 4, 2014

Sen. Warren at AFL-CIO | National Catholic Reporter

Sen. Warren at AFL-CIO | National Catholic Reporter by MSW. MGB: I am pretty sure that Warren is staying out - and that Bernie Sanders will be the far left candidate (he shows stamina, Jim Webb, on the other hand, was a one-term Senator).  As for Clinton, she showed up on campus during the run up to finals week.  If she were the nominee, or even the front runner after Iowa (and she had better do Iowa) and New Hampshire, the place would be backed.  I am amazed that abortion did not come up in the discussion and I am sure she forgot my advice to her when it does (to go after the pro-life movement as a partisan scam - which it is - it is impossible for their stated strategy to win outside GOP conservative voters).  Ask me in a year how Hillary is doing.  Of course, I wonder what her approach to Bernie Sanders will be - will she move with him to the left or do the whole Red scare thing (or have Bill do it).  We will know by this time next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment