Monday, December 8, 2014

Rusty Reno - You are no Leon Wieseltier | National Catholic Reporter

Rusty Reno - You are no Leon Wieseltier | National Catholic Reporter by MSW. MGB: I would say MSW's personal stake means it may be good to step away from the issue (and start reading The Nation if we wants real liberalism).  When the staff resigns en masse, its a bad sign for the new management - and when First Things starts ridiculing you, you know you are in trouble, since they are probably the biggest idiots out there.  I never read any of their work, including through links.  If they say it, I assume the truth is elsewhere, which reminds me of a different vice presidential debate quote - you know the one - by Perot;s running mate - Admiral Richard Stockdale.  "Who am I and what am I doing here?"  That is probably more for the new publisher than Reno.

No comments:

Post a Comment