Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Links for 06/23/15 | National Catholic Reporter

Links for 06/23/15 | National Catholic Reporter by MSW. MGB: I never read Herman Cain and my spam filter knows better than to admit his ramblings, or those of his equally shady staff, into my in-box.  I won't respond to such incompetence and insaity either.



Working Class Perspectives must give Sanders equal play or the name is fake.  I suspect Hillary is more concerned with middle class persepectives, since they vote more.  Such is the tragedy of the current Democratic Party.



Professor Ospino is correct about the Latino vote.  Its is not monolithic, especially among families with over a century of US Citizenship (as compared to the newcomersb from Cuba or Central America, who vote entirely differently).  I wonder if Cuban descent is used as a category in most surveys.  Given two Cubans in the race, I would hope so.



I though sexual assualt had been removed from the chain of command.  I think because is was debated, everyone assumed it had been done.  Its going to be harder now with a GOP Senate.  If commanders in the field treated rapists like they treat disserters or cowards, you would see the ranks demand this. Sadly, they turn the other way when a comrade is raped.  While an assist from the Archbishop for the Military Services would help, indeed, the entire chaplain corps, I don't see them making this as important as their Fortnight for Freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment