Friday, June 5, 2015

Links for 06/05/15 | National Catholic Reporter

Links for 06/05/15 | National Catholic Reporter by MSW, MGB: I declare the jobs report mediocre.  While some left the labor market to retire, others are still on the sidelines waiting for austerity to be ended.



Unless its a Papal Mass, I avoid EWTN.  I would hope Kaspar would not only handle this guy, but complain to his Ordinary about what he is doing.



Congrats to Micheal Gerson for putting his body on the line by reporting from one of the worst places on earth, although the South Sudanese would not say so.  I went to school with a couple of heirs apparent to major Sudanese Christian tribes (James and Martin).  They hated what the Arabs were doing to their part of the country.  They made it stop at all costs, but I am not sure they anticipated what was next.

No comments:

Post a Comment