Monday, June 27, 2016

Links for 06/27/16 | National Catholic Reporter

Links for 06/27/16 | National Catholic Reporter by MSW. MGB: I am not surprised that a Democrat is shilling for the vulture capitalists. It's why I feel the Bern. As for July 1st, its only a deadline for the people who want money from Puerto Rico. I somehow don't care about them.

I would rather that idiots like Pilon speak out so that we know not to put them on any commissions studying sexual doctrine and can avoid them in Confession. He has a right to his opinion - just as those of us who want more action from the left. The truth will win out, as I imply in my comments from this morning.

The Monsignor's life would be easier if Francis did not speak off the cuff, probably because people tend to start asking embarrassing questions about Catholic doctrine, like I did this morning in my comments. (MSW: Call your office). The Pope's comments on the validity of marriages where one party is willing to leave if they are made unhappy are correct in how we define marriage - although I suspect they are the reason to end a marriage rather than call it void from the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment