Thursday, June 23, 2016

Links for 06/23/16 | National Catholic Reporter

Links for 06/23/16 | National Catholic Reporter by MSW. MGB: I still like my religious liberty point the best - that the Church wants religious power, not religious liberty. As for the ACLU case, I offered my reasons both the day it was mentioned hear and today - that there are some cases where the hierarchy is simply wrong about the morality of what must be done and that not doing so is cowardice, not piety.

One should never assume safety when dealing with one's own children. Never. Still, Archbishop Cupich does a good job in showing we are trying to get there. I don't know who I would give the red hat to first, Cupich or Gregory. How about both/and.

Actually, NARAL is what the NRLC and the USCCB is to the GOP. California will be California, even with a Catholic governor. The people in the bowels of HHS who are in charge of state compliance are not political appointees. They will find some way to make sure the law is enforced and they don't care about NARAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment