Thursday, June 16, 2016

Links for 06/16/16 | National Catholic Reporter

Links for 06/16/16 | National Catholic Reporter by MSW. MGB: Bravo to the Archbishop of San Juan. I doubt some Catholic prelates would do the same. More is the pity for them.



I thought First Things might have had an epiphany or someone had snuck in some truth until the paragraph about homosexuality never being normalized. Whether that was his belief or an editorial intrusion, he is wrong. If people are, in the words of Gaga, "Born this way" than we owe it to them and to ourselves to quit calling them or their love disordered.



I am sure the Pope enjoys the occasional Tequila drink. The most I can muster for Chaput or First Things is the line "God help those poor fools." Of course, these prayers are for our own psyche more than who we pray for. I love Ignatian spirituality!

No comments:

Post a Comment