Friday, January 23, 2015

Links for 01/22/15 | National Catholic Reporter

Links for 01/22/15 | National Catholic Reporter by MSW. MGB: Not really news that Jindal and Huckabee are both running for the GOP nomination and appealing to its evangelical base, which is why Bobby is calling himself and Evangalical Catholic.  Frankly, I like Grits and Gravy - and love Barbeque - though I don't think that Huck can escape his Christian Left governing history - I wish he would quit trying to.  Putin is an idiot and his stock goes up by looking like an idiot (at least with himself).  I would rather New York go for Catholic Charter Schools than tax credits, but I can see why the Cardinal wants it the other way.  Cuomo is willing to appease since he has his eyes on the White Houe as well and has his Almost Homemade problem.  I like her better than her show.

No comments:

Post a Comment