Friday, June 28, 2019

Note to readers - if there are any

At some point, I am going to delete old entries, as I have copies most of them to Word files to create a series of eBooks with a hard copy option available as a large size (but not large print) volume for my own perusal (although these will be available at a large markup for the insane as a collector's edition - although not so large that NCR readers will not buy one for laughs). Just so you have been warned. As of now, I have shifted everything to working files. Once eBooks hit Amazon, all pre-Trump 2016 entries will go. When Trump is out, which could be as early as next week, I may take out all before the release of James Carroll's book - which I may shift from my Priests and Bishops section to Book Reviews anyway.

The main purpose of this blog will become a holding pen for comments between periodic re-releases of e-Books, although I may also preserve the 100 or so entries where there are comment - unless they are mine. I will mostly stick to my FB page and comments on the NCR page. Responses to links may be deleted once the appear or do not appear on the NCR Facebook page and Twitter.

Regardless, with Congress out of session, my Tax Policy Center blogging will likely also take a break after Monday. No hearings are scheduled and Stacey is likely not coming home, so I may take a vacation - especially if Michael Sean does too. Of course, if Trump is out - all bets are off and I will be blogging at xianleft.blogspot.com.

OK, Vacation is now in session.

OK, one more thing. I am also including entries from my other blog, just referenced. I had forgotten how many Christian Left blog posts existed from before I noticed Michael Sean Winters posting on the 2008 election at America. Too bad I did not react to his America comments on a blog, for I suspect they are lost forever - which may be a good thing, although I will double check on their page. Of course, I blogged a lot of stuff on America that also did not get captured. Further investigation is warranted - but not until after next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment