Monday, March 4, 2019

'Vatican I' reveals that roots of papal authority are relatively recent

'Vatican I' reveals that roots of papal authority are relatively recent
I had incorrectly assumed that papal opponent of bishops was a reaction to monarchy, not emerging democracy. My bad. Vatican, it's ugly children, DF and it's Syllabus of Error and it's forage, Veritas Splendor are discipline, not doctrine.

That the Council Fathers joined Pio Nono in reaction to reality shows that conciliarism is both time bound and truth by agreement when the transcendent Truth is unknowable.

Using biblical justification is simply putting lipstick on a pig. Bacon is still bacon, despite a joint declaration that it is steak. Their result, a reaffirmation of the novel assexualty of the Church's sexual teaching over true natural reason, is of equal stupidity. For a section by section refutation of all of this, see my book: THE ILLUMINATI RESPIND TO THE PAPAL ANACHRONISTS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment