Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Links for 9/4/18

https://www.ncronline.org/news/opinion/distinctly-catholic/links-9418
MGB:  Murray could never spew shut tripe if his bishop did not let him. Nucio Pierre, call your office! Note to MSW. Please ignore First Things. You just attract trolls and send people to their site.

I would have said both/and to Mike Lewis, but there are some of the faithful who are reflexive Republicans, especially some bishops, while there are others who treat every past incidence of child abuse or the whiff of it as new news. Like Me Too, this has been out of control for a while. I hope we get to minute 16 quickly. AlsoThe Martinites are so minor, I wish you would ignore them.

I am upset about His Excellency's removal, not because of his ineffectiveness at child protection, although that merits attention because he may be collaborating with the leader of the Congregation for Priests, but because no one has been examined for speaking the truth, at least as they see it, in the theological world.  Hopefully his replacement will notice my overt challenge to papal authority and excommunicate me and not latae  sententiae, I demand a full blown trial to make them deal with what I say. Also, I need the book sales this would bring.  The title of the book is "The Catholic Left takes on the Papal Anachronists." Tell an inquistor near you!  Send Rome a copy!

I would trust Buffett to spread the money around. I would not trust most other billionaires.






No comments:

Post a Comment