Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Carson & Fiorina Join the Circus | National Catholic Reporter

Carson & Fiorina Join the Circus | National Catholic Reporter by MSW. MGB: Dr. Carson is Hermain Cain two - who was funny and a businessman, but a roving commentary on the qualifications of Barack Obama - who we actually elected to fix our moral fibre, except that the GOP responsed with thinly veiled racism.  Carson is an attempt to try to cover up that perception.  He is fooling no one.  Make him Surgeon General - indeed, Obama should have as it is a non-partisan office.  We expect some Republicans to serve under Democratic presidents because doctors are likely to be Republicans -some of them even get elected to Congress or the Senate, like Fisk was.  Fisk was not presidential either.  I have been a politician most of my life as a side gig, but sometimes serving as an appointee.  I will take that ten blade (I can't spell scalpal - did I do it right?) in Carson's next surgery.  Think he will let me?  Its how I feel about him joining my craft.  On what is wrong with poverty and the black family?  Silenced the GOP and allow two parent families to bet aid and change formulas so it is possible - and let the drug offenders out immediately so they can be fathers.  If Carson says that, I will be impressed.  I won't hold my breath or I will be on his table looking blue.



Carly is another performance art project who is, as MSW said, someone who can attack Hillary and not be labeled sexist.  Of course, the funny thing is that she is the perfect target for Bernie Sanders attacking capitalism and of CEOs who want to gut regs, particularly the ones that keep CEOs from being as rich by reducing their leverage over their workers.  Indeed, we need more controls, the kind Sanders would like, over the companies Carly would ruin.  I have applied for a position on the Senator's team and if accepted will advise that Carly should be our first target.  Of course, the GOP field of capitalist cronies is a target rich environment, but ladies first, by all means.

No comments:

Post a Comment