Tuesday, October 14, 2014

LifeSiteNews Goes Bonkers | National Catholic Reporter

LifeSiteNews Goes Bonkers | National Catholic Reporter by MSW.  MGB: I am surprised they did not include the Protestant Family Research Council.  They seem more in simpatico with them than with the Church.  The rules for Communion are not as universal as they seem to think - indeed, when Paul wrote about receiving worthily, there was no Sacrament of Reconciliation the way it exists today.  Until Trent, there were gay cults it the Roman Church and men did marry each other.  As for cohabitating - marriage celebrations for the poor often had to wait until long after people started a family.  Indeed, more and more the ceremony itself is out of many people's reach.  Finally, I have yet to hear anyone advise me on my solution - having married someone who has left me as her mother left her father.  Is there an annulment for that?  And if so, why should I have to seek it, having been wronged by someone who is leaving because of her feelings and fears over my mood disorder?

No comments:

Post a Comment