Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Biden breaks through in 'mud wrestling' debate with Trump

Biden breaks through in 'mud wrestling' debate with Trump
I am glad my cable is off. I missed nothing from not watching, given what I have read about it. I wonder how Fox News is playing it. This is the only outfit he really trusts. The big loser in the room was not Trump, it was McConnell. The question is, was Trump acting or just being himself. Mike Pence need to pay attention to this point. 

Trump's taxes, which I doubt he understands, may be the key to this election. There are two possibilities. Either he is the biggest user of tax benefits or the biggest loser of money. His base likes the second. They want the tax treatment he has. If it turns out he is actually broke, they will flee. His creditors could decide the election by demanding collateral very publicly. It would be the ultimate October surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment