Thursday, October 22, 2015

Links for 10/22/15 | National Catholic Reporter

Links for 10/22/15 | National Catholic Reporter by MSW. MGB: Mrs. Rubio and the German bishops miss the point that the doctrine of the indissolubility of marriage is the product of bad proof texting and it is the Church that is in error and that error needs to be corrected. Indeed, the concept that the Church cannot err is erroneous and needs to be quashed. In the Inner Dialogue of the Church it regularly is.  It is time to admit it externally.



E.J. does a good job. I suspect I would have worked for Joe had he run, even though I had already committed to that other middle-class guy, Bernie Sanders. I trust his reason and hope nothing else shows up which forces him into the Presidency, like Obama's history of smoking.  I still miss the opportunity his candidacy could have been to educate the bishops on why abortion is legal and how this is different than in Europe.



Since reading Acton's drivel would burn my eyes, I will simply have to add my congratulations to the Archbishop to that given by MSW.

No comments:

Post a Comment