Saturday, February 28, 2015

Links for 02/27/15 | National Catholic Reporter

Links for 02/27/15 | National Catholic Reporter by MSW. MGB: Interesting mix of links. I had not realized Flores was Basque. Having fallen in love with but never catching a Basque girl, and I can see his point, even though they are gracious to a fault.



As to Hillary, you need to read closely that these individuals are using modern marketing methods (ever see Frank Luntz do a focus group? I have, he brought the tape to our doctoral class - he was teaching). When you are going head to head with Rove and Ailes, you need to have every edge you can get - although the electoral college math is still easier for any Democrat - even a blue dog.



I am glad Damon is telling the truth about his side and dare I say FoxNews? Of coures, we already knew that.

No comments:

Post a Comment