Sunday, July 7, 2019

Kamala Harris has big problems in her way to the nomination

Kamala Harris has big problems in her way to the nomination
I just threw my hat in the ring in the other party. I am as much about policy as Warren and likely have an easier road to the GOP nomination, since my main opponent is an idiot and a traitor and I will sever ties with the NRLC.

Still, Harris is not to be faulted for going after an extremist nominee. The Knights are not the Church. MSW even did a good piece on their leader, who is more Republican Catholic than Catholic Republican. Don't attack her appeal to demography while whining about your own. It is her job to keep reactionary appointees off the bench, or at least raise the alarm.

Roe, Perry and Brown are settled law. The Knights think otherwise, which is fringe, and won't induct those who disagree with them. It is a valid concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment