Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Denier-in-Chief: Sen. Inhofe | National Catholic Reporter

Denier-in-Chief: Sen. Inhofe | National Catholic Reporter by MSW. MGB: His stupidity and cupidity come from either the kind of inflexible religious fundamentalism that simply rejects anything not found in the Gospel (which infected both the Inquisition and the entire Church just 100 years ago - whether or not in infect some parts of the current Inquisition or not is up for debate - I still have theologian friends who won't talk to me because I tell them that the first parents myth (a PC version of Adam and Eve) could not exist outside the story - but who am I to judge? - at least Francis does not seem to be in that faction).  Given the number of oil wells in Oklahoma, I suspect his motives have some economics behind them (even absent contributions, which I am sure are not absent). The impact is only important if a compromise bill on warming is even possible.  Its not - at least until we get more storms like Sandy, but in the Gulf.

No comments:

Post a Comment