Monday, December 30, 2019

I was right, I was wrong, I was human

I was right, I was wrong, I was human
On the bishops, time wounds all heals. In the end, the problem is structural. Churchill was right about democracy. The Catholic Left is about action, not the Academy. You are looking in the wrong place.

Once GRUdy does his prep walk and starts singing, there will be a rethinking about Putin's agent in the White House.

Bills on late term abortions (which are exceedingly rare) are mostly supported by Catholic teaching on extraordinary measures. Regardless, they are a victory dance, not a policy change. Sanders, Warren and Biden have a two-term issue that Iowans won't ignore. Amy has a month to peak.

Criticism is welcome. Ignoring opposing views is the original sin of the media. Repent.






No comments:

Post a Comment