Monday, March 4, 2013

Give Us A Pastor | National Catholic Reporter

Give Us A Pastor | National Catholic Reporter by MSW.  MGB: You will only get pastoral bishops when pastors elect them. That is true of Popes as well. I am currently working on a series of articles on the last Pope and the next one - rehashing mostly what I commented on here (saving those comments to my FB wall for easy retrieval). I suspect that because of Malachy and Fatima prophesies, they will elect someone who will take out the trash and do what is needed to close out the ledger of Rome (including gutting the Vatican of art - now that would be Pastoral). He will also be someone they hate, because he is prophesied to be killed by a Roman soldier accidentally. Even though he is not a Cardinal, because none will take the job knowing how it ends, I suspect they will pick the Papal Nuncio to the US, Carlo Maria Vigano'.




No comments:

Post a Comment